- All the images and written content published on anupams.net are protected by copyright.
- Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, duplication, posting, modification (cropping, blurring or removal of the blog’s watermark) or transmission of any material of the blog is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Mr. Anupam Srivastava- the blog’s owner.
- Legal action will be taken in the event of non-compliance. To seek permission, please send an email to us.
- The agenda behind the comments section is to provide a platform for fertile discussion between the author and the blog’s readers.
- Comments which are inappropriate, threatening, maligning, disparaging, irrelevant or offensive will be edited or deleted without notice.
- No personal attacks or rudeness is entertained in the comments section.
- Violation of the Comments Policy may lead to a ban on the person/group found engaging in the same.
The privacy of the readers of anupams.net is indispensable to us. Here is a summary on the kind of information we receive when you visit us and how we protect it.
(A) Collection of information– We collect personally identifiable information such as- Names, Email IDs, Postal Addresses, etc. when it is voluntarily submitted by our readers.
For instance, Email IDs are required to send the blog’s new posts to its subscribers. This information is never used or sold to third parties for any purpose besides fulfilling the requirement of dispatching the prizes.
(B) Distribution of information– We may share personally identifiable information with Government agencies and departments to facilitate investigation or with other companies assisting us in detecting or preventing frauds.
Please note: All the policies are subject to change without prior notice.